July 10, 2020
The FormulaFolios Digital Platform is a suite of tools designed to help independent financial advisors operate their businesses more efficiently, enabling them to spend less time doing paper work and more time doing good for their clients.
This page offers bi-weekly status updates from our Engineering and Project Management teams, detailing development progress and recently delivered product updates.
Investor Onboarding is currently in Alpha—an internal testing phase to allow our Engineering team to suss out any significant bugs or usability issues and develop additional features to improve overall functionality.
- Beneficiaries will now be updated in real-time rather than at a set time each day. This will prevent the possibility of inaccurate or outdated information from being displayed.
- Investors can now submit Non-ACATS requests through the client portal. We have also built out the backend for these “manual” Account Transfer requests so that our Advisor Services team will have the opportunity to review requests before sending on to the custodian.
- Account statuses will now change from Pending to Active when we receive account information from the custodians.
- Account values for all active FFI-managed accounts will now be displayed in the client portal as soon as an investor has completed registration and onboarding.
- To prevent unauthorized people from attempting to register and view an investor’s account, we have added security measures to validate the investor during registration, and lock out the account if validation isn’t successful.
- We’ve made some additions to our API so that we can share investor login dates/times and statuses with the Advisor Portal.
Retirement Wealth Academy & Retirement.tips
- We now have the ability to send text messages to retirement.tips webinar registrants. Asking for their mobile numbers on the registration screen gives us another way to remind registrants about their upcoming webinars.