May 29, 2020
The FormulaFolios Digital Platform is a suite of tools designed to help independent financial advisors operate their businesses more efficiently, enabling them to spend less time doing paper work and more time doing good for their clients.
This page offers bi-weekly status updates from our Engineering and Project Management teams, detailing development progress and recently delivered product updates.
- You can now label accounts as “Held-Away” during proposal creation. This is helpful when adding accounts to the portal that will not be managed by FormulaFolios, but should still be taken into consideration when calculating the optimal allocations. To access this feature, when creating a proposal simply change the custodian assigned to an account to “Held-Away”. Any account labeled as “Held-Away” will not be added to the proposal PDF output.
- More employment options have been added to the Client Information section. You can now choose from Full Time, Part-Time, Retired, Unemployed, Homemaker or Student.
Investor Onboarding is currently in Alpha—an internal testing phase to allow our Engineering team to suss out any significant bugs or usability issues and develop additional features to improve overall functionality.
- We’re continuing to make progress on the TD Ameritrade account opening process. Account Transfers on SIMPLE IRAs will now include some additional questions required by the TD Ameritrade Account Transfer form. Some display changes have also been made for beneficiaries added to a TD Ameritrade account.
- We’ve added a feature called “Tasks” where all account opening and agreement consent will take place.
- We’ve implemented design changes to enhance the client experience and prepare for future changes to the client portal.
Retirement Wealth Academy & Retirement.tips
- We now have the ability to enter custom calls to action for any of our advisor-customized evergreeen webinars. This will allow advisors to direct webinar viewers to any link, such as a link to their appointment scheduler, or a link to our planning page to request an RIAP session.